Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Big Dawg Baseball

As I mentioned last week, I have begun to write for Big Dawg Baseball. There are 8 writers on staff, one writer for each division plus an injury advisor and the site owner (Chris McDonnell), who does most of the other stuff. Each week, the division writers release an article outlining what you need to know from the division. The articles are very indepth and break it down to include everything you need to know in an easy to find format. Every Tuesday the AL articles are released and every Thursday the NL articles are released. I am covering the AL Central, thus my first article over there was released today. It's only $14.95 for the season and it is well worth the money. The site has everything you need to know in an easily navigated format. Check out my article over at Big Dawg Baseball and let me know what you think.