Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Quick Tip

I haven't posted much recently but the season has gotten underway. I have a quick little tip for all of you: Don't Worry! If your players aren't performing as you would like, don't panic. Don't drop your guys and add someone until you've given them a fair chance. A great example of this is Chris Carpenter. Carpenter had a less than good first start but that doesn't mean he is going to struggle. On the same note, just because a player has one good game doesn't mean they are going to break out. Give the guy a chance to prove some consistancy before you add him.

That's all I have for you for now. I'll update you as players impress or dissapoint. Just because the season has started doesn't mean you stop doing research! That is one philosophy I talk about in my article over at sportsblurb (out tomorrow). If you haven't gotten the Xtra Innings package to read that article I suggest you do. There is some other great content over there including an article by The Fantasy Man.