Friday, March 9, 2007

Roto Hog

Want to win $100,000 or various other prizes throughout the season...FOR FREE?!? Sign up for Roto Hog today and use MLB Front Office as your referal code. I know that you are probably sick of hearing about that but it is a great opportunity and I will be posting a fair amount of strategy specifically for that game over the course of the season. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be participating in the FIRST draft of the season for Roto Hog -- which puts me at a significant advantage (I know, you don't need to tell me) but I decided to do this for 2 reasons:

1. So I can provide you all with draft strategy after I get some experience and prior to your draft!

and

2. Cause I am so damn anxious!

One word of caution: I advise you to schedule your draft toward the later part of the drafting time frame so you can know a little bit more during your draft.