Friday, March 9, 2007

A Couple Of Notes

First, I have to appologize for the lack of content recently. I have been extremely busy but should be able to get a lot of stuff up in the coming weeks.

On a different note:

I participated in the first every FBE Battle Of The Fantasy Gods last night. The draft started at 7:20 CST and ended at about 12:20 CST. For a whopping total of 5 hours! I will have some analysis of that up either today or tomorrow.

Also, I just rounded off my top 150 Prospects list, so look foward to that next week during Prospect Week!

On the same subject, this week is keeper week and although I haven't been able to post very much, if you have a question please email it to me and I will get back to you ASAP and post it on here.

Also, please email me any suggestions for site improvement/expansion as detailed in a previous post. I'd also like to get to know all my readers better! Whether or not you have a suggestion, shoot me an email and introduce yourself, tell me how you found out about MLB Front Office as well!

Finally, make sure to sign up for Roto Hog's amazing fantasy game. Drafts begin next week and you can win $100,000 at no cost to you! Make sure you put MLB Front Office as the referal code. And check out a new Red Sox apparell website: Boston's Tenth Man. If you buy anything from them, make sure to put MLB Front Office as the referal code as well.


Look forward to some great content in the next couple weeks. Thats all for now.