Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Roto Hog, Myself and More!

If you haven't heard of Roto Hog yet WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!? It's sweeping the Fantasy Baseball World and well...YOU NEED TO JOIN. My referal code is: MLBFRONTOFFICE.

Anyway, no more shameless plugs. My article Statistical Oddities is the featured article up there right now. I posted this article on here a little while ago and it was also featured on LennyMelnickFantasyBaseball.com but if you missed it, you can see it on Roto Hog right now. In addition, I will be releasing part 2 of the article tomorrow. It will appear on here, LennyMelnickFantasyBaseball.com and Roto Hog as well. Although it may not appear on Roto Hog or Lenny's Site tomorrow, it will be up there soon.

In addition, I'd like to thank those of you who have signed up for the nightly MLB Front Office email and for those of you who haven't yet its not too late! Just enter your email in the space on the right hand side bar and your ready to start recieving the email.

Also this Thursday will be my 1st weekly article at sportsblurb.com. The article is about Head 2 Head leagues which is a vastly underrepresented type of play in the expert world. I'm here to change that! I will post the link to that once the article is up.

Thanks for listening to all of my plugs, even though I promised I wouldn't.